Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween




Our Halloween was full of lots fun this year. We had two parties we went to. The first one was at Mark's parents ward, it was an ugly bug ball, the kids had lots fun dancing and running around. The second was our ward party, it was a Chile cook off. I must say there was some dang good Chile there. There was also a lot people there but it was fun. My kids really like to dress up. Kloey loved being a Pink Poodle and slept in her costume after both parties. Braiden was the best Ninga and he had really good "skills". Mark was a used car sells man and I was his secretary. Royce was our little bumble bee. So lets all remember to brush good so the dentist does not make any money this Halloween!!




2 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

I'm so bummed we didn't go to the old people's (our parents) ward party. We never miss it, but this year we were sitting my nephews. My mom went on and on about how adorable kloey was. I was so sad to miss her, and no halloween party this year! dang!

Keri Miller said...

Howdy guys it's your Aunt Keri! thanks for inviting me. Adorable pictures! Here's our blog:
bandkmiller.blogspot.com Love ya!!!!