Monday, March 2, 2009

Well January and February were busy for the Heward Family!! My camera got a bit messed up so I really do not have a lot pic from February.
Here a few thing we have been busy with and few of our Loves!!



Napping in some of the most comfy, and different places!! I got to hand to Kloey she never ceases to amaze me with her napping places. This night Ryan came over for dinner and Kloey had to be right by Ran helping him make salsa. We all love Cooking!!
The famous Tuffy The Turtle Face. Rocye started this a while ago and Mark and I just think it is soo cute. Mark used to have a turtle that has this same face and his name was Tuffy and thus was have Tuffy the Turtel Face!!

Braiden and I got to go on a Field Trip to the Rock and Mineral Museum. It was soo fun and now Braiden is an even bigger rock how. I too like rocks. What can I say it runs in family.
We Love or should I say everyone but me love to get dirty!! We were invited to go Quading and (race cars or sand rail what ever you call those things) with our friends . We all had fun and yes I got dirty and enjoyed myself!! Thank You Friends!!


Kloey loves the camera and the camera love it's Deva!! I'm ready for my close Up!!
Let stop so smell the roses, oh I mean MUD!! I was covered it. Mark loves the puddles!

Rocye is slowly but surely learning how to eat. He gags a lot and spits most of it out but he is getting better. He sure does love he mom. I must he has become some what of a mama's boy.
Braiden loves doing his home work(not). Only when I make it fun like spelling with shaving cream!! And at last Braiden is learning to ride his bike!! Just keep trying , just keep trying...


No comments: