Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Braiden is Now... 7!!!


Braiden turn 7 years old!! He had a Grand day. He woke up to a birthday breakfast cake...

then unwrapped his totally cool presents. Yes we got him socks, tin foil, and duck tape. He loved it all and thought they were the coolest gifts ever!! He loves making things out of them such as light sabers, masks, footballs, and any other little thing a seven years old boy can come up with.(Kloey could not wait to tell Braiden happy birthday)


Later that day we went shooting. Braiden loves to do this despite my dislike for guns. I did go because it was his birthday!! Him and Daddy had to find a good spot to set things up at.


Royce enjoyed himself too. He loves being out side. Isn't he cute!!
Here I am with the gun. Yes did shoot it and not just pose with it. I think I shoot 6 bullets. Here we have the rock we found me and the kids are rock hounds. I have always loved rocks and that has passed down to my kids. Braiden loves to find random rocks. Sometimes the rocks get to be bit too much and we have to limit him.


To top it all off we went to Amazing Jake's for dinner!! What a fun day. It could not have been any better.
We love our Braiden Oliver!




2 comments:

Elise said...

Happy Birthday! I can not believe he is already 7! I am so glad that I found your blog! You look great and your little family is so cute!!

SJ said...

YEEAH, I got to get on your blog!! Happy Birthday big boy!